понедельник, 21 сентября 2009 г.

She fascinates me


She fascinates me, so young and elemental, as though she's made from a refined substance. She seems simple, yet I sense her to be so beyond my ken. I see her elegant limbs as cut from ivory. I am drawn to the soft, pliant flesh of her breasts. I watch, mesmerized, at the puckering of skin when her nipples erect. And even though I have bound her to my bed with her legs held high and apart in mid-air, even though I am the one who controls her movement, her pain and pleasure, her very breath, this small and gentle creature controls me by her mysteriousness. She is the one that captures my mind and my desire. She draws me along in her wake. I must learn her secrets. Because she tempts me so blatantly by her essence. But first, she must be cleansed, purified.

I purge her ass with milk, white, creamy, mixing with the rarefied foam of her cunt. I throttle her with a noose until she looses control, urinating on herself, executing a delicate dance of strangulation as she struggles to stay on her toes.

Tight lacing. Restricting leather pressing female skin. I use corsetry to shape her. I make her body mine. Rope creasing her flesh, rope tracing her breasts, and rope pulled tightly through her crotch. I move her in and out of the silence and confinement of a small, dark box, to the over-stimulation of ropes, dildoes, ass plugs, labia clamps, mouth-widening rings and gags. I claim all of her holes. I want to crack her open. I want to eat her out from the inside, this velvet soft creature that I have taken for my own.

And she gives herself to me. Everything, because what I do to her is beyond her comprehension. Her dark nipples go taut from the cord that I have wound about them, attaching weights to stretch them down. Her pink pussy emits a fragrance more heady than cloves. Her asshole is a sphincter that unfurls for me like a rose. And her cunt. Ah, her cunt, the most desirable of all.

In my dreams, I see her face composed and calm, her body bound, her eyes staring up at me through water. This is where I have left her to sleep, silent, unmoving, breathing water.









Total size 99.8 MB in 2 files


Posted using cast2blog.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий