понедельник, 21 сентября 2009 г.

My hands


My hands were secured behind me and I was placed in the box with my head protruding through the top. I saw the plastic bubble shaped cover that Pd was going to put over my head, and that was when the nervousness started. Hmmm, I thought, there isn't much room in that cover at all for the bugs to run around...they're going to be near my head no matter what.

Pd placed it over my head and this is when my heart began to pound. This is also when I began to have serious thoughts of regret...why in the world had I consented to this? What was I trying to prove? I heard some noise behind me, plastic bumping against plastic...and the next thing I saw was Pd's hand bringing something close to the cover. I couldn't see what it was because of the cloudiness of the plastic, but of course I knew. At this point, I began to get really nervous and hold my breath. When the cup of crickets came close to the hole in the plastic and Pd was about to dump them in, I finally heard them. They were producing this absolutely horrifying crackling scurrying sound. The last coherent thought I had was one of total regret, conflicting with my determination not to use my safe word.

As Pd dumped the crickets in near my head, I began yelling. The sound was too much. I had thought, naively perhaps, that the crickets would make that cute little chirping sound, and I could think of them as Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio. Unfortunately, I was wrong. They somehow realized how to escape the enclosure with my head by crawling into the space between my neck and the hole in the box for my head. This felt awful...having them crawl on such a tender and sensitive part of my body. Of course, after they made it through the opening, they would drop down onto my breasts and torso, and this produced an entire new feeling of disgust for me. All the while, I felt that one of the bugs had gotten into my hair, and was crawling around near my ear. All of these things put together nearly drove me mad...just when I thought I was about to lose my mind, Pd mercifully let me out of the box and plastic top. After this torturous scene, I had one big thought...thank heavens they didn't crawl into my mouth!





Total size 133.7 MB in 3 files


Posted using cast2blog.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий